Ham, Goat Cheese and Cranberry Baguette
- 300 g cooked ham, sliced thin
- 1 baguette, cut in 2 lengthwise
- 1 jar (200 ml) onion confit with cranberries
- 150 g Chèvre Noir goat cheese, grated
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place baguette halves on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil and toast 5 minutes.
- Spread the baguette halves with the onion cranberry confit and lay cooked ham over top.
- Sprinkle over grated goat cheese and bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- Serve immediately accompanied by an arugula salad with a nut oil vinaigrette.