« Do not hesitate to drag two forks in opposite directions across meat grain to «pull» pork. »
These pulled pork pizzas with caramelized onions on naan bread need to be renamed. We should call them “yes” pizzas instead of “naan”!
- 1 package Olymel BBQ Pulled Pork, 400g
- 1 large onion, minced
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 4 naan breads
- 150 g old Cheddar cheese, grated
- 150 g Mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ red bell pepper, minced
- ½ green bell pepper, minced
- 2 cups arugula
- 7 ml (1 tsp.) balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
Add your choice of vegetables to vary your recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). In frying pan, heat up 15 ml olive oil over high heat, add onion and cook while stirring until caramelized. Add pulled pork and mix thoroughly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Brush one side of naan breads with 30 ml olive oil. Place on cooking sheet, top with equal quantities of pulled pork and caramelized onion mix, sprinkle with the two cheeses and finish with bell pepper. Place garnished naan breads in oven and cook until cheese is golden.
- In a bowl, mix arugula with remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Top pizzas with arugula mix and serve immediately.