- 1 package (400 g) pulled pork with sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) mixed beans (canned)
- 1 red tomato, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- ½ lime, for juice
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup (250 ml) cheese curds
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated mozzarella
- Heat pulled pork according to instructions on the package then, using two forks, tease apart the meat into long strands.
- Return pork to sauce and keep warm.
- In a bowl, place beans, tomato, onion and jalapeño, sprinkle with lime juice, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Arrange chips on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cover with hot pulled pork.
- Add the cheese curds and the bean salsa then top with grated mozzarella.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve immediately.