- 1 package pulled pork in sauce
- 2 cups (500 ml) traditional red cabbage coleslaw (homemade or store bought)
- 4 croissants
- Heat up pulled pork according to the directions on the package.
- When the meat is hot, pull chunks apart using two forks and return to hot sauce. Mix well.
- Slice open croissants on one side and place on a baking sheet.
- Set oven to broil and grill croissants for 1 minute or until the insides are golden brown.
- Arrange hot pulled pork on bottom halves, garnish with coleslaw and close the croissants.
- Serve immediately.