Florentine sausages with spinach and baby potato salad
Filed under: Brunch, Dinner, Entertaining, On the grill
« Ideal when inviting family and friends at your table to share a delicious meal. »
For a magnificent green, vitamin-rich dish, serve these Florentine sausages with spinach and baby potato salad.
- 1 package (450 g) Olymel Amoré Florentine sausages
Spinach and Baby Potato Salad
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 10 baby potatoes, cooked and cut in two
- 100 g green beans, blanched
- 1 cup green peas
- Parmesan shavings
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. (20 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) honey
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook sausages following instructions on packaging and keep warm.
- In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Check seasoning and mix with the spinach and the green beans and peas.
- Set each plate with some spinach mix and top with baby potatoes and Parmesan shavings. Serve with two sausages per serving.