- 1 Florentine sausage, cooked
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sour cream
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) grainy mustard
- 3 slices brown bread
- Butter, to taste
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1 slice strong cheddar
- Cut sausage into three slices lengthwise.
- Reheat sausage and bacon for 45 seconds in the microwave.
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream with grainy mustard.
- Toast the bread.
- Butter the toast and spread with sour cream-mustard mixture.
- Place half the spinach and the 3 sausage slices on one slice of bread and cover with the second slice.
- Add tomato slices and cheddar followed by the bacon.
- Close the sandwich, insert toothpicks in each quarter and slice into 4 club sandwich style.
- Serve immediately.