It's a well-known fact: sports make people hungry! This is why you must have enough to make sure your guests eat their fill. Whatever you decide to serve them, forget the silverware because your guests will eat wherever they are.
For your tailgate party and for the first part of the game, choose nibbles, cold bite-size foods and appetizers. They will keep your guests happy till half-time, when entrées will be on offer.
At half-time, provide your guests with a most original sandwich bar! Set on a table:
- All kinds of breads (Kaiser, baguette, pita…)
- Various condiments
- A cold cut platter
- And delicious veggies
You can also offer ready-made sandwiches, such as:
- Grilled ciabatta with bratwurst sausages, caramelised apple and oka cheese
- Banh Mi Baguette with Cooked Turkey Breast
- Baguette with Slowly Cooked Ham and Honey Mayonnaise
During the game, offer stadium food such as:
- Our german sausages mini brochettes with mustard, honey and yogurt dip
- Our Wieners and Bacon Bites with Apple and Maple BBQ sauce
- Our Dates and bacon bites
- Our Poutine with Olymel BQ pulled pork and caramelized onion
- And our Amoré meat lovers' pizza
Opt for hot finger food that you can prepare before the game and heat up before serving!