Get inspired and have an awesome time with your kids!
It’s raining, it’s pouring, the old man is snoring!
Which is fine for the old man, maybe, but where does that leaves the rest of us when it’s raining cats and dogs?
Good thing you can rely on these creative play ideas to put kids’ active imaginations to work and keep them happy and busy for hours!
Here are 5 crafty ideas and games for those rainy days.
1. Try out this homemade playdough recipe. Then break out a bunch of kitchen utensils and accessories—child safe, of course— that the kids can use to cut out cool shapes. (source )
2. Looking for a high energy game where nothing gets broken? How about balloonminton… we just invented the name! (source)
3. What could be more interactive than an indoor treasure hunt? It’s the perfect activity to get those brainwaves pumping with different riddles and clues and a big treasure payoff in the end. (source )
4. Looking for a quieter kind of fun? This artsy-craftsy project is a pretty and creative pastime for your budding little artists! (source)
5. Everybody’s got pasta at home. Why not cook up some works of art with it? (source )
And to reenergize the troops between activities, you’ll find a bunch of quick and easy creative snack ideas from Olymel when you click here!