« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps »
Our spicy Italian sausage recipe accompanied by different lettuces and asparagus is the perfect marriage of milder and more pronounced flavours.
- 1 package (450 g) Olymel spicy Italian sausages
- Mediterranean Asparagus Salad
- 2 cups radicchio, cut
- 2 cups arugula
- 15 green asparagus tips, blanched
- ¼ English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup croutons
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Sausages Cook following instructions on packaging and keep warm.
- Salad In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and check seasoning. Add radicchio, arugula, cucumber and asparagus and mix thoroughly.
- Set each plate with salad and top with croutons. Serve with two sausages per serving.