« Use store-bought cole slaw to make the recipe even more quickly and easily. »
Olymel pulled pork a delicious alternative to deli sandwiches or smoked meat ! No preservatives and gluten free, already pulled and ready to serve in a autentic and tasty BBQ sauces, why not indulge?
- 1 package of Olymel BBQ pulled pork, 400g
- 4 ciabatta or hamburger buns
- 30 ml melted butter or olive oil
- 250 g Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, sliced
- Southwestern-style cole slaw
- ½ cup cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients for cole slaw and refrigerate.
- Cook pulled pork according to directions on package. Cut buns in half and brush insides with melted butter.
- Preheat grill or frying pan and toast inside surfaces of buns till golden. Fill buns with hot pulled pork, add cheese and top with cole slaw. Serve immediately.