Pulled Pork Steam Buns
- 1 package pulled pork
- 4 Chinese steam buns (available in Asian grocery stores)
- 2 cucumbers, cut into strips
- 2-3 green onions, cut into sections
- Mint leaves, to taste
- Place the pulled pork in a saucepan and warm over low heat until meat is soft and pliable.
- Remove pork from its sauce, teasing meat into long strands. Return to sauce, mix well and keep warm.
- Cut steam buns in 2, divide the pork between the 4 bases, garnish with cucumber strips, green onion and mint, close the sandwiches and serve immediately.