Pulled Pork Quesadillas
- 1 package pulled pork
- 2 green peppers, roasted and peeled
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, roasted and peeled
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) Portneuf raclette cheese, grated
- 2 green onions, cut into rings
- 4 large plain tortillas
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cream
- Reheat the pulled pork as indicated on the package.
- When the meat is piping hot, remove from the sauce, place on a plate and, using 2 forks, pull the chunks of pork into strands.
- Return pork to sauce, mix well and keep warm.
- Seed sweet and hot peppers and slice. Place 4 tortillas on a work surface and spread half of each tortilla with the pulled pork mixture.
- Add the sweet and hot pepper slices, then sprinkle with cheese and the green onion. Fold tortillas in 2 and press lightly so they hold together.
- Heat 2 large non-stick pans over medium heat and cook tortillas 5 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
- Using 2 spatulas, turn the quesadillas and continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cut each quesadilla in 2 and serve immediately accompanied by sour cream.