- 1 package (400 g) pulled pork
- 2 carrots
- 2 branches fennel
- 2 fleurettes cauliflower
- 6 red radishes
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 yellow beet
- 1 small white onion
- 2 sprigs thyme, stems removed
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) salt
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) pepper
- 4 poppy seed Kaiser rolls
- Using a mandolin, cut all vegetables into thin slices and place in a glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Add thyme leaves, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well. Let marinate about 15 minutes tossing occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat pulled pork following instructions on the package.
- When ready to serve, toast the buns and arrange pulled pork on each base, shake off excess dressing on the vegetables and garnish the sandwiches.
- Close and serve immediately.