« Do not hesitate to drag two forks in opposite directions across meat grain to «pull» pork. »
Do you know why we call them breakfast burritos with pulled pork? If you ask us, it's because true pulled pork lovers can eat it morning, noon and night!
- 1 package Olymel BBQ Pulled Pork, 400g
- 6 large tortillas
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter, melted
- 375 ml (1½ cup) old Cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ red bell pepper, finely diced
- 6 green onions, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh coriander, minced
- Sour cream (your choice, optional)
Add finely minced jalapeno peppers to spice up your recipe.
- Cook pulled pork following instructions on packaging and keep warm. Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C). Brush tortillas with butter. In large nonstick frying pan, brown tortillas on both sides and place on cooking sheet. Also add pulled pork and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place garnished tortillas in oven to melt cheese while preparing topping. In a bowl, mix eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper.
- In a pan, cook diced bell pepper in oil for two minutes, add green onions and cook for one minute. Add egg mix and continue cooking slowly while stirring until done. Add minced coriander and mix thoroughly. Fill tortillas with egg mix and roll. Serve with sour cream.