- 1 package pulled pork in sauce
- 24 vol-au-vent style puff pastries (store bought)
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated mozzarella
- Chopped parsley
- Heat the pulled pork according to instructions on the package.
- Using 2 forks, pull apart the meat and chop coarsely. Return meat to sauce to coat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place mini pastry shells on a baking sheet and bake 8 minutes or until heated through.
- Stuff each pastry shell with pulled pork and sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Transfer the stuffed pastry shells to a serving platter, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.