Pork Smoked Meat and Bean Salad Tacos
- 1 package (175 g) shaved pork smoked meat
- 1 small can (398 ml) mixed beans
- ½ tsp. (2.5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 pinch Cayenne
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) chili sauce
- ½ mango, diced
- ½ avocado, diced
- 6 small corn tortillas (soft)
- Sour cream, to taste
- Fresh herbs (mint, cilantro, parsley, etc.)
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Place the beans, cumin, cayenne, chili sauce, mango and avocado in a bowl and mix well.
- Warm up the tortillas by frying them 30 seconds per side in a hot cast iron pan over medium-high heat and cover them with a clean dish towel to keep warm.
- Place the bean salad, the pork smoked meat slices, tortillas, sour cream, herbs and cheese in the middle of the table so everyone can garnish their tortillas to their liking.