Penne with Olymel European Sausages Mild Toulouse, sundried tomatoes and black olives
« Use another flavour of Olymel European Sausages instead of Sundried Tomatoes and Basil Sausages. Use your favourite pasta shape instead of penne. »
Even if it's a weeknight, you can still make dinner special. All it takes is a little bit of wine, some penne with Toulouse sausages and a whole lotta love!
- 5 Olymel European Sausages Mild Toulouse (450 g package)
- 300 g penne, cooked
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 75 g sundried tomatoes, cut into fine slices
- 75 mL black Kalamata olives, pitted
- 75 mL olive oil
- 75 mL white wine or chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Parmesan shavings
- Chopped fresh basil, salt and pepper
- Blanch sausages and cut into diagonal slices.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add sausages and onion, and cook for 2 minutes. Add white wine, garlic, olives and sundried tomatoes. Mix well, add salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add penne and cook for 2 minutes longer. Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan.