« Do not hesitate to drag two forks in opposite directions across meat grain to «pull» pork. »
The guys are on their way to watch the game. Make sure this game night is the best of the season, with these Olymel BBQ pulled pork nachos.
- 1 package Olymel BBQ pulled pork, 400g
- 300 g nacho tortilla chips
- 250 g “Mexican style” grated cheese
- ¼ red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 seeded tomato, diced
- 250 ml sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, minced
- Cooked pulled pork following instructions on packaging and keep warm.
- Place chips on lightly oiled baking sheet, top with pulled pork, sprinkle with 200 g grated cheese, add bell pepper, olives and remaining cheese. Finish with diced red onion and tomato.
- Place in oven at 375 °F (190 °C) and cook until cheese is golden. Take out of oven, top with sour cream and finish with coriander.