Pitas méditerranéens à la Merguez
« Add diced Feta cheese and sliced black olives to vary your recipe. »
All you need is pita, merguez sausages, cucumbers and spinach and you've got the makings of a fabulous lunch!
- 8 Olymel Merguez sausages, 375g
- 4 pita breads
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ English cucumber, julienned
- 1 large tomato, finely sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 250 ml de tzatziki
- Dried oregano
- Cook Merguez sausage according to the instructions on the package. Keep warm.
- Slightly toast pita breads.
- Open pitas and brush inside with tzatziki. Top each pita with two sausages and a part of the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle with oregano.