Grilled Mild Toulouse Sausage with Linguine
« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps »
Add some sunshine and a whole lot of flavour to your Monday night dinner. Try tossing linguini with grilled mild Toulouse sausages.
- 5 Olymel Mild Toulouse sausage, 450g (or your favorite flavour)
- 500 g linguine
- 30 ml ( 2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut in large dices
- 8 dried tomatoes, julienned
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 fresh basil leaves, scissor-cut
- 75 g grated Parmesan
- Parmesan cheese shavings, to taste
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Grill sausages according to instructions on packaging. Slice cooked sausages in two lengthwise and keep warm. Cook linguine al dente. Set aside half a cup of cooking liquid. Drain pasta and set aside.
- In large saucepan, heat oil, add onion and garlic and cook for two minutes. Add spinach, dried tomatoes, and the half-cup cooking liquid and cook for two minutes.
- Add linguine and salt and pepper to taste. Add grated cheese while mixing and top with cut basil and parmesan shavings. Serve sausages with linguine as a side dish.