« Serve with a green salad, apple cider dressing and candied cranberries »
Make yourself a grilled ciabatta bread stuffed with Toulouse sausage, caramelized apples and Oka cheese… just in case you had no idea what to make for lunch.
- 5 Olymel European Toulouse Mild Sausages 450 g (or your favorite flavour)
- 4 ciabatta rolls cut in half brushed with olive oil
- 2 Cortland or Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and seeded and cut into quarters
- 50 ml of Quebec maple sirup
- 225 g of Oka cheese sliced
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Baby spinach
- Boil sausages for 5 minutes, drain, let cool, cut into wedges, grill on the B.B.Q. and put aside warm.
- In a bowl, mix apples, maple sirup and cinnamon. Sauter in a pan and put aside warm.
- Place apples and grilled sausages on the grilled rolls, cover with cheese and garnish with baby spinach.