« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps. »
The whole soccer team's coming over after the game… there's a gang to feed! These ciabatta sandwiches made with Florentina sausages and Boursin cheese will help them get their energy back.
- 1 package (450g) Olymel Amoré Florentina Sausages
- 1 container (245 g) Boursin Cuisine Shallot& Chive
- 6 Ciabatta rolls, cut in two
- 30 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 red/green bell pepper, cut
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook sausages following instructions on package and keep warm. Grill interior of Ciabatta rolls and keep warm.
- In frying pan, heat up 15 ml olive oil and brown onion and bell pepper until tender; add Boursin and mix thoroughly.
- Place equal quantities of Boursin and vegetable mix inside each roll, add sausages and finish with baby spinach tossed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste.