« For smoky flavour, add partly-cooked bacon on top of the pizza. »
Disaster! You open the fridge and all there's left is ham, sausage and veggies. The solution? Pile it all on a pizza!
- 1 package (450 g) Olymel European Mild Toulouse Sausage (or your favourite flavour), cooked and sliced
- 1 package (175 g) Olymel Smart Nature Shaved Black Forest Ham (or your favourite flavour), fan-folded
- 120 ml pizza sauce
- 10 ml fresh oregano or basil, minced
- 4 individual square pizza crusts, precooked
- 250 ml zucchini, bell pepper and red onion, grilled and mixed
- 6 asparagus, blanched
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in two
- 500 ml mozzarella and cheddar cheese, grated and mixed
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine pizza sauce, fine herbs and pepper. Pour mix on pizza crust and spread evenly to edges of crust.
- Top with grilled vegetables. Sprinkle with half of cheese and add fan-folded ham slices and sausage.
- Cover pizza with remaining cheese, tomatoes and asparagus. Bake in oven at 450°F/230°C, for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese is browned.