Ahh, Cuba! Rum, mambo, beaches, cigars. Naturally, there's none of that whatsoever in our Cuban sandwich with BBQ pulled pork, but the taste will definitely have you dreaming of Cuba!
- 1 package of Olymel BBQ pulled pork, 400g
- 4 15-cm submarine buns
- 45 ml melted butter or olive oil
- 250 g Swiss cheese, sliced
- 6 dill pickles, sliced
- prepared mustard
- Cook pulled pork according to directions on package. Cut buns in half and brush insides with half the melted butter.
- Preheat grill or frying pan and toast inside surfaces of buns till golden. Brush with mustard. Fill buns with hot pulled pork, add cheese and finish with sliced pickles.
- Melt rest of butter in a large frying pan. Toast filled sandwiches over medium-high heat, pressing down lightly, and turning when half done, till buns are crisp. Serve immediately.