« Serve with French fries or green salad with fresh herb dressing and multi-color cherry tomatoes »
This is the deluxe BLT recipe. Build it up on a baguette with applewood smoke flavour bacon topped with goat cheese. Admit it, it sounds awesome.
- 16 slices of Olymel Applewood smoke flavour bacon
- 4 mini-baguettes sliced in half
- 400 g of goat cheese sliced
- 4 italian tomatoes thinly sliced
- 80 ml of olive oil
- Fresh leaves of Basil
- Dried Origano
- Ground pepper
- Cook the bacon slices and drain well
- Put mini-baguettes on a baking sheet and brush both sides with olive oil. Top with sliced tomatoes, basil and oregano. Season with pepper; add bacon and cheese.
- Cook at 375˚F (190˚C) until cheese melts.