Chicken, avocado and bacon tacos
« For a lighter version of this dish, use fat-free sour cream and replace bacon with more turkey. »
Try this whole new spin on this dinner time standard made with turkey and avocado. Viva los tacos!
- 300 g Olymel Smoked Turkey Breast or another kind of Olymel turkey breast, diced
- 125 mL (½ cup) of sour cream
- 8 slices Olymel Bacon
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- Mix turkey, sour cream, bacon cooked as recommended, celery, pepper, onion and coriander well in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice avocado and mix with lemon juice.
- Fill taco shells with turkey salad and garnish with sliced avocado and tomato.