Quinoa pizza mini-bites with Amoré pepperoni
Did you know that quinoa is super healthy? And if you make it into these mini bites with pepperoni, everyone is sure to want more!
- 250 g Olymel Amoré pepperoni cut into small cubes
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa, chilled
- 150 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 75 g grated parmesan cheese
- ½ small onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 15 ml olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) Italian parsley, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh basil, minced, or 1 tsp. dried
- 7 ml (1 tsp.) dried oregano
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 500 ml marinara sauce
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over high heat, then add onions and cook until transparent. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl and refrigerate.
- Add remaining ingredients except marinara sauce to the chilled onions and mix well. Adjust seasoning.
- Divide the mixture into a well-oiled mini-muffin tin. Bake at 375 °F (190 °C) 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with hot marinara sauce for dipping.